Last Updated: 8月22日
Released February 18, 2008
It is strongly recommended that the firmware in all TCP/IQ components be upgraded to the latest version before using IQwic 8. There are two options, HiQnet to be used with Harman Pro System Architect or IQwic, please see the "file Information" for the latest firmware for more information:
The updates from IQwic 8.22 to 8.23 are:
- TCP/IQ Utility now includes bnd, hex, and xml files in firmware open and save file dialogs.
- IQwic program now uses OS themes.
- IQErrors application now uses OS themes.
- Added new OIF files from SA 1.6 firmware releases.
System Requirements for IQwic Software:
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz or equivalent processor (800 Mhz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (w/Service Pack 5 or later)
(Windows 2000, XP, or Vista is strongly recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution display card and monitor
- Ethernet card (100 Mbps recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device