Last Updated: 22 de Agosto
Released June 23, 2006
It is strongly recommended that the firmware in all TCP/IQ components be upgraded to the latest version before using IQwic 8. There are two options, HiQnet to be used with Harman Pro System Architect or IQwic, please see the "file information" link with the latest firmware for more information.
The updates from IQwic 8.01 to 8.10 are:
- Support for CTs 4200USP/CN and CTs 8200USP/CN.
- TCP/IQ Utility - total number of devices now displayed in status bar.
- TCP/IQ Utility -- Ctrl-A can now be used to select all items.
- Support for latest PIP and ITech firmware releases.
Bugs Fixes in 8.10
- Attempt to send error messages out the serial port resulted in a 'Class not Registered' error message.
- TCP/IQ Utility - items would sometimes jump around when sorted by certain columns.
System Requirements for IQwic Software:
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz or equivalent processor (800 Mhz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (w/Service Pack 5 or later)
(Windows 2000, XP, or Vista is strongly recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution display card and monitor
- Ethernet card (100 Mbps recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device