PIP Lite -- Integrates Ethernet-based IQ Network™ control via 100-Mb TCP/IQ protocol for digital control of analog devices. Since audio signals are not converted to digital, a larger dynamic range is possible. Digital signal control allows for error trapping and a proactive response; provides input compression, multimode average power limiting, peak power limiting, thermal limiter, clip limiting, and load monitoring. Requires FREE IQwic™ software and a computer for initial setup.
- An IQ Network™ Programmable Input Processor with TCP/IQ (connects to an IQ System via 100 Mb Ethernet).
- Remote control and monitoring of PIP2-compatible Crown amplifiers and some PIP1.
- Can be connected to the same network used to pass CobraNet audio.
- Implements SmartAmp features: input compressors, multimode output limiters, error reporting and load monitoring.
- AUX connector configurable for AUX input, AUX output, or Listen Bus.
- Three Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications. (Effective May 1, 2011 when installed into a CTs Series amplifier the warranty is extended to five years.)
- HiQnet Audio Architect™ (Windows)
- PIP / I-Tech Firmware v22.214.171.124 (Windows) [2.02 MB]
- PIP / I-Tech Firmware v126.96.36.199 (Windows) [1.99 MB]
- IQwic v8.22 (Windows) [9.94 MB]
- IQwic v8.10a (Windows) [9.25 MB]
- IQwic v8.10 (Windows) [9.22 MB]
- IQwic v8.01 (Windows) [8.89 MB]
- PIP / I-Tech / CTs Multi-Channel Firmware v188.8.131.52 (Windows) [2.5 MB]
- PIP / I-Tech / CTs Multi-Channel Firmware v184.108.40.206 (Windows) [2.11 MB]
- PIP / I-Tech Firmware v2.01.12 (Windows) [862 KB]
- PIP / I-Tech Firmware v2.03.1 (Windows) [1.43 MB]
|Network||RJ-45 connector forming an IEEE 802.3 Ethernet NIC connection|
|Channel 1 and Channel 2 balanced Inputs||3-pin, 5mm removable barrier blocks|
|Indicators||A yellow DATA indicator flashes when the IQ-PIP-LITE recieves a valid command that is addressed to the IQ-PIP-LITE. A green PRESET indicator flashes to indicate the selected and active user preset. A yellow LINK ACT indicator (integrated in the network co|
|Memory Backup||4 Megabit nonvolatile FLASH memory for backup of run-time settings, presets, and program storage. Capable of 10,000 write cycles|
|Power Requirements||No external power is required. 160 mA at +24 VDC and 50 mA at -24 VDC. When installed inot a Crown PIP2 compatible amplifier, the unit receives +/- 24 VDC from the amplifier.|
|Total Power Dissipation||4.6 watts|
|Input Impedance||Normally 20 kilohms balanced and 10 kilohms unbalanced|
|Maximum Input Level||+20 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||>110 dB (A-Weighted, 20 Hz to 20 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||+/-0.5 dB from 20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Common Mode Rejection||50 dB typical|
|THD+Noise||< 0.05% (1 kHz, 0 dBu)|
|Data Acquisition||Eight channel, 12 bit Analog to Digital Converter running at 100 K samples per second|
|Input/Output Monitor Accuracy||Typically +/-1 dB|