Last Updated: Aug 20, 2016
Released December 1, 2006
CTs Multichannel USP/CN Version 184.108.40.206
PIP Lite Version 220.127.116.11
PIP USP3 Version 18.104.22.168
PIP USP3/CN Version 22.214.171.124
I-Tech Version 126.96.36.199
This firmware is not compatible with IQwic 8.10 or earlier, or London Architect 1.08 or earlier.
Important: Updating firmware will destroy any presets stored in the component being updated.
Changes made to firmware:
- Increased maximum device name length to 256 characters.
- Fixed: Devices sometimes had a blank device name when powered on for the first time.
- Fixed: Changes made to venue table on one instance of System Architect were not being reflected on other instances.
- Fixed: Making changes to access control sometimes caused devices to reset.
- Fixed: If you turn on Locate in Firmware Wizard or Network Wizard in System Architect, the indication does not appear on the icon in Venue View.
- Improved performance of metering in System Architect.
- Added better error checking for IP subnet masks (188.8.131.52).
- Fault status changed from control to sensor (184.108.40.206).