Last Updated: 8月20日
Released March 26, 2007
It is strongly recommended that the firmware in all TCP/IQ components be upgraded to the latest version before using IQwic 8. There are two options, HiQnet to be used with Harman Pro System Architect or IQwic, please see the "file information" link with the latest firmware for more information.
The updates from IQwic 8.20 to 8.21 are:
- Fixed: undefined event handler error when opening error report settings dialog.
- Added OIF Files for MCCN 1.05, PIP 2.07
System Requirements for IQwic Software:
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz or equivalent processor (800 Mhz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (w/Service Pack 5 or later)
(Windows 2000, XP, or Vista is strongly recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution display card and monitor
- Ethernet card (100 Mbps recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device