Use the materials below to help you get the most from your Crown products.
- Amplifier Application Guide (English): This useful guide provides information to help you best use your new Crown amplifier. Includes amplifier and system setup information, amp troubleshooting, a glossary of terms, and a list of recommended reading.
- Amplifier Application Guide (Spanish)
- I-Tech Application guide
- How to Setup TCP/IQ (Quick Start Guide)
- How to Set Up TCP/IQ to IQ Loop Gateway (Quick Start Guide)
- Cobranet Primer (Article)
- Remote Control the BSS PS8810 Using a Philips Pronto (application note)
- Accessing an IQ System Remotely Using a Modem (application note)
- Using Fiber Cable in IQ Systems (application note)
- IQNET and Networks (application note)
- The IQ Bus (application note)
- Free-Field Microphone Application Guide: Microphone primer and basic applications for Crown free-field mics: CM, GLM, and LM series. (Acrobat .pdf file)
- Boundary Microphone Application Guide: Boundary microphone theory and applications for Crown boundary microphones: MB, PCC and PZM series. Stereo recording with the SASS-P MKII.
- Houses of Worship Application Guide
- Schools Application Guide
- Security and Surveillance Application Guide
- Speech Sound Reinforcement Application Guide
- Teleconferencing and Distance Learning Application Guide
- Video Application Guide
- Live Sound Application Guide
- Studio Recording Application Guide
- Suggested Crown Microphone Models for Applications Applications in alphabetical order.
- Crown Technical Bulletin #3
Crown Guide to Connections for Wireless Microphone Applications
- Mic Q & A: An archive of questions asked of the Mic experts at Crown along with their answers.
- Mic Memo current and past issues: Crown's quarterly microphone newsletter about Crown microphones and their application.