NORTHRIDGE, Calif. — HARMAN Professional Solutions, the global leader in audio, video, lighting and control, announced new updates that expand its Crown DCi and I-Tech HD system integration options, allowing designers to fully integrate Crown’s flagship devices into their modern workflow. The update includes new QSC Q-SYS plugins, new BIM objects, and updated 2D and 3D drawings.
UPDATE 1: New Q-Sys Monitoring Plugins Now Available
- Allows systems powered by Crown DCi and I-Tech HD amplifiers to fully integrate into QSC Q-Sys solutions and provide high-level access to critical parameters for real-time monitoring and system supervision
- Monitored functions include metering, fault monitoring, and output load supervision
- Access to parameters for configuring pilot tone load monitoring
- Preset recall functionality
- All parameters accessible via Pins
- Integrates into Q-Sys event logging functionality
- NOTE: The existing HARMAN HiQnet Audio Architect and JBL Performance Manager software applications are required for system configuration
- The new Q-Sys plugins can be downloaded from the DCi Q-Sys Plugin software page or the I-Tech HD Q-Sys Plugin software page
- This video offers an overview of the plugin features.
UPDATE 2: New BIM Objects and 2D and 3D Drawings
- New BIM (Building Information Modeling) models are now available for all Crown DCi and I-Tech-HD models, enabling accurate project visualization and data modeling
- These new BIM files enable architects, building engineers, and system designers to represent Crown amplifiers and many of their attributes in Revit models
- Additionally, updated 2D and 3D CAD models are now available for inclusion in other popular CAD software like AutoCAD, Sketchup, Vectorworks, etc.
- The new BIM models and drawings can be downloaded from the Downloads> Software section of any Crown DCi or I-Tech HD amplifier product detail page