sparks

crown xls 402

sparks    0

hey everyone, maybe one of you guys can help me out. my corwn xls-402 when powered on fault light keeps coming on and off...any ideas what is causing that or what i can do to remedy the problem. :(

DGlass    0

The description is a little vague as to what might be causing the Fault light to come on and off. It would probably be best to have it looked at either by our Crown Service personnel or an Authorized Factory Service Center.

sparks    0
hey everyone, maybe one of you guys can help me out. my corwn xls-402 when powered on fault light keeps coming on and off...any ideas what is causing that or what i can do to remedy the problem. :(

2473[/snapback]

i'm on long island ny..where can i find an authorize service center or crown service personnel

DGlass    0

2473[/snapback]

i'm on long island ny..where can i find an authorize service center or crown service personnel

2490[/snapback]

We have an Authorized Crown Service Center there on Long Island. They are:

Davidson Electronics

1530 Old Country Rd.

Plainview, NY 11803

Ph: 516-753-0197

Fx: 516-753-0216

www.davidsonelectronics.com