Recommended Posts

DGlass    0

That all depends.....................................................

Do you have a electronic crossover for the subs or a passive crossover?

What is the impedance of the speakers? Sub?

What is the power rating of the speakers? Sub?

Does the amp meet the power requirements of the speakers with two on one channel?

Does the amp meet the power requirements of the Sub on one channel?

(See other postings in this forum on selecting desired amplifier power for speakers)

If you have an electronic crossover and the amplifier meets the speaker power requirements than the only thing you can do (with one amp) is to put the two top boxes on one side of the amp and the Sub on the other. This will of course only give you a mono system :) .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now