DGlass    0

The CE Platform was decided on because at the time of initial development the CE machines had faster processors, readily available wireless networking and better development tools.

We continually look at the market and if there is a swing in the direction of need and/or technologies then we can reevaluate the situation. At this time it is better felt to support one platform than to divide our development efforts.

TWe continually look at the market and if there is a swing in the direction of need and/or technologies then we can reevaluate the situation. At this time it is better felt to support one platform than to divide our development efforts.

Any chance of a Mac version? I have a Mac based DJ system (along with a few other folks) and it's a real pain to haul a PC along to the gigs for the IT amps too. (EAW LA325 EAW SB528r - IT4k & 8k) :(

DGlass    0

There are no plans to get into the MAC OS platform. Although the MAC is a great operating system and used a lot in Studios for sound and video editing the demand in the Professional Audio market is still for PC based software.

TWe continually look at the market and if there is a swing in the direction of need and/or technologies then we can reevaluate the situation. At this time it is better felt to support one platform than to divide our development efforts.

Any chance of a Mac version? I have a Mac based DJ system (along with a few other folks) and it's a real pain to haul a PC along to the gigs for the IT amps too. (EAW LA325 EAW SB528r - IT4k & 8k) :(

541[/snapback]

I was recently visiting with clients that are using SoftPC on a Macintosh laptop to control their Itech and other TCP/IQ components. Perhaps this would also solve your issue.