Studio reference 110v-220 v

Recommended Posts

matsj    0

Hello outhere, i became member today at this forum and i´m from Sweden.

I´m looking for Studio reference amplifiers most model 1. But in sweden i can´t find any eccept new ones (VERY expensive :angry: ). So now i wonderer if it´s easy to change the us 110v model to 220v model ?

I´m building a home cinema with 5x2" horndrivers, in fronts and center i have 2x15" and for rears 1x15". As subs i have 4x18" drivers so it rocks pretty well :D .

Regards mats

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
DGlass    0

The SR-1 can be voltage converted by moving a few jumpers, changing the power plug and replacing the Amplifiers Circuit breaker.

I am attaching a .pdf of the page in the Service Manual that explains the procedure.

The Circuit Breaker (Crown Part # C10193-8) can be purchased through your distributer or directly from the Crown Parts Department by contacting .


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now