Running US Crown CE4000 on UK Power

Recommended Posts

DGlass    0

There is only one small thing you will need and that is either an AC adapter plug or an IEC power cable with the proper AC plug on the end. (we recommend the cable) You should be able to purchase a cable at just about any electronics store when you get there. Other than that the CE 4000 and the I-Tech amplifiers use a Universal Power Supply so you shouldn't have any problems using your CE4000 over there. :D

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now