Sign in to follow this  
ozob

Is this forum still alive?

ozob    0

Hello, just wondering if this forum died when Kevin left? I have not seen a Crown/moderator responce to any posts in about a month. Is that normal around here?

Stephane    0

I've noticed the same thing, what's going on?

If you read carefully the FAQ this forum never been for tech support, but some people from Crown were here on a volunteer basis.

Anyone know how to contact Crown?

I've emailed Kevin Gring as their website suggests for Tech Support, as well as the Customer Service email and not had a reply from either in over 10 days :(

I'm in the UK so making a phone call is not exactly ideal.

ozob    0

I've noticed the same thing, what's going on?

If you read carefully the FAQ this forum never been for tech support, but some people from Crown were here on a volunteer basis.

You mean FORUM GUIDELINES ? I don't see FAQ - maybe I'm blind cool.gif ... But this is from Forum Guidelines, "This forum is intended for the support of Crown and IQ Network products and their use in audio systems..... etc,."

tlureman    0

It's best to email crownsupport@harman.com for any tech support questions. That will either go to me or one of a couple others. We're a little short staffed at the moment (I know.. excuses, excuses) but I'll be keeping a better eye on the forum from here on out.