Sign in to follow this  
SoundsFamiliar

XTI Crossover Question

Hi Guys,

A quick question... I just purchased 4 XTI 4000's to run in Bridged Mono on 2 JBL VRX 932's(8ohm) over 2 custom 2x18's (4ohm). When wiring with speakons, and using the internal crossover function, the manual states that the sub output comes from channel 1 (1+/2+). What do I do about the top cabs? Is this something that can be addressed with the band manager software, and if so, should I use the crossover function on the sub amps, and run the top amps in normal bridge mode then set a HPF on the tops, or is there a way to change the signal that comes from output 1 from sub to hi?

Kevin Heber    0

If you want a crossover (highpass) on the tops AND do bridge-mono, you'll need to use Band Manager or System Architect to set that up. Unfortunately you can't set a highpass on Ch1 or bridged mode using the front panel.

dj ARTZY    0
If you want a crossover (highpass) on the tops AND do bridge-mono, you'll need to use Band Manager or System Architect to set that up. Unfortunately you can't set a highpass on Ch1 or bridged mode using the front panel.

?????????,??? ????? ?????? ???????. ??? XTI-2000 ??? 2 MRX-515. ??? ??? ?????? ???????, ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? DSP ? ??? CROSSOVER??

Kevin Heber    0

No, no adjustment is necessary on the crossover to drive the MRX-515's. However, the amp will run a bit better if you put a highpass filter at 50Hz or so and let your subwoofer handle the low bass.