Adi    0

Hi @all

I use I-Tech with a different brand than JBL (...shame on me)

So my problem is, how can i set the gainstructure for my different system-output´s?

Are the "dB"´s at the output-scale relative or weighted to "dBu"???

I have to gain the high´s and the mid´s -8 dB ; the low´s must be raise about 3 dB and the sub´s need + 5 dB --- that are the controller-settings by the employer

So with an ashley or Bss- DSP i can set the Output-Gain´the recommended level´s , but how can i do this in the IQwic -software?

Maybe a stupid question, but i don´t find a answer.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Adi

martyb    0

Adi The first Eq that you set in the filter settings will control the bandpass output... I found this out by mistake.. but try it!! Send a tone thru the amp and change the gain on the first filter you add.. Raise it up and down and you will see it controls the band pass output as needed.. Do I assume you have Eaw Kf730 from the boosts and cuts you have??? If so I can send you my wig files of the settings... But I assome no responsibility for the settings and would ask you to be sure of all required settings to make sure they are correct....

hope this helps

Hi @all

I use I-Tech with a different brand than JBL (...shame on me)

So my problem is, how can i set the gainstructure for my different system-output´s?

Are the "dB"´s at the output-scale relative or weighted to "dBu"???

I have to gain the high´s and the mid´s -8 dB ; the low´s must be raise about 3 dB and the sub´s need + 5 dB --- that are the controller-settings by the employer

So with an ashley or Bss- DSP i can set the Output-Gain´the recommended level´s , but how can i do this in the IQwic -software?

Maybe a stupid question, but i don´t find a answer.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Adi

1100[/snapback]

Adi    0

Thanks Brad for your reply!

I download the .pdf and have now something to read.

I let you know, if there are still questions :huh:

thx

Adi

paultucci    0

Adi,

In firmware version 1.3 there is a new channel gain control available. I believe the range is +/- 24 dB. That is what we are using for a bandwidth level control. It's the only spot I found to gain gain rather than trimming the other bandwidths back.

Channel 1 (or 2) Gain is what it is called in the pulldown menu.

Tucci