ShaneF

USP3 Barrier Strip Plug

ShaneF    0

David,

How do I order the 3 prong barrier strip adapter to XLR for the USP3? I called the parts department and they were not sure what I was asking for. Do the USP3's usually come with a plug adapter when new? These I beleive are called Phoenix plugs but they come in different molds.

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

DGlass    0

From the discription I am not quite sure what you are looking for myself. :huh:

I don't know of any one that makes a 3-pin XLR connector to a Phoenix style connector. These usually have to be made up custom.

If however you are just looking for the phonenix style removable 3-pin barrier block that plugs into the USP-3 module... it is a 3-pin Buchanan plug- Crown part number C9677-3. These come standard with the PIP when it is new.

:)

ShaneF    0
David,

How do I order the 3 prong barrier strip adapter to XLR for the USP3? I called the parts department and they were not sure what I was asking for. Do the USP3's usually come with a plug adapter when new? These I beleive are called Phoenix plugs but they come in different molds.

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

ShaneF    0
David,

Thanks,

Shane Fleming

Thank You that is what I was looking for.