Sign in to follow this  
coykiam

UT1010 weird prob...

coykiam    0

Hey guys I have a 5-6 yr old UT1010 (also known as CE1000) its in excellent condition almost 90% of the time when giggin the volume is around 9 to 12 o'clock. I was using it for my mobile dj gigs, but have upgraded recently gone to powered speakers. My problem is sometimes I have no sounds coming out of my JBL TR225. But if I wiggle the wires behind the amp the sounds would come out. Is it a loose connection ? Or is the connector in the amp broken?

Stephane    0
Hey guys I have a 5-6 yr old UT1010 (also known as CE1000) its in excellent condition almost 90% of the time when giggin the volume is around 9 to 12 o'clock. I  was using it for my mobile dj gigs, but have upgraded recently gone to powered speakers. My problem is sometimes I have no sounds coming out of my JBL TR225. But if I wiggle the wires behind the amp the sounds would come out. Is it a loose connection ? Or is the connector in the amp broken?

5261[/snapback]

Just try to reverse them to see if your problem switch channel as well, or try an other set of wires.