40dayman

Crown CE 2000

40dayman    0

Just purchased a 2 year old CE 2000 for our Church. It works great! I noticed though that the fan does not come on at start up. Is this normal and usually how long does it take to come on if it is normal?

Thanks!!

DGlass    0
Just purchased a 2 year old CE 2000 for our Church. It works great! I noticed though that the fan does not come on at start up. Is this normal and usually how long does it take to come on if it is normal?

Thanks!!

4505[/snapback]

The CE series uses Fan Assisted Cooling with a Proportional Speed Fan. In other word the fan will only come on when needed and only as fast as needed in relationship to the temperature inside. :)

40dayman    0

Thanks!!

4505[/snapback]

The CE series uses Fan Assisted Cooling with a Proportional Speed Fan. In other word the fan will only come on when needed and only as fast as needed in relationship to the temperature inside. :)

4507[/snapback]

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!!