chris white    0

my it tech 8000 plays good on channel 1. channel 2 won't play it has a red clip indicator light on. i'm not really sure what's wrong. i've unplugged the amp thinking this would reset it. could somebody help me with this. i'm not sure how to hook it up to the internet. can i hook it directly to the computer or will i need some thing else. i've check everything i know to fix the problem help

DGlass    0
my it tech 8000 plays good on channel 1. channel 2 won't play it has a red clip indicator light on. i'm not really sure what's wrong. i've unplugged the amp thinking this would reset it. could somebody help me with this. i'm not sure how to hook it up to the internet. can i hook it directly to the computer or will i need some thing else. i've check everything i know to fix the problem help

3796[/snapback]

If it is on all the time there is nothing you can do via the software and a network connection especially if you have never gone in and made changes to it.

From your profile it appears you are in Georgia we have two service centers there or you can go online to our web site and create a Service Return Authorization and send it back to us. I have attached the address of the Georgia service centers below:

Comprehensive Technical Group

Ph: 404-352-3000

Toll Free: 888-557-4284

Wizard Electronics

Ph: 404-325-4891

Fax: 404-325-4175