• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About guzi

Contact Methods

  • ICQ
  1. Hello! I've been given the task of installing a 70-volt distributed speaker system in a non-profit museum-type atmosphere and I have 2 questions: 1) I've seen listed elsewhere that 18- or 16-gauge, two conductor, stranded jacketed wire is best for such an application. Is this correct? I assume this refers to speaker wire, rather than regular electrical wire, correct? 2) Can the 18- or 16-gauge wire listed above run alongside (parallel to) 110-volt electrical wire? I'm worried that a hum or buzz may result from the close proximity of the two. Thanks!