• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Adie

  1. Can anyone suggest where I can source in the UK, FET driver transformers for crown pulse amps (TX4 H-C 300A-01)? I'm also interested in finding a supplier for 20ohm thick film resistors and 50ohm thick film resistors (AJ10004 and AJ10002)? If Crown could supply them from the USA I'd probably be interested in doing that - if I can't find another solution.