QUOTE(S B @ Mar 9 2010, 11:36 AM) 12240[/snapback]
I am working with Macro-tech 9000i amplifiers. Are there Object Information Files for these?
How do I talk to these from a Crestron controller?
I just spoke to Kim Whitehead at Crown support.
The Macro-tech Series I do not use the "IQ" type messages.
But version 2.1 of System Architect has a nifty feature for extracting the Hex codes you need to control the amps.
1) Click on the orange "Q" at the top left of System Architect.
2) A drop down box will open. Along the bottom edge of the box, select "Options...".
3) An "Optopns" window will open. Select "HiQnet String Settings".
4) In the right pane of the options window, slect "Enable HiQnet String Visibility" and you formatting options.
5) Click OK to close the windows.
6) Connect to your device and open up a control.
7) On most individual control, you can now right-click the control to get the hex string for that control into your paste buffer.
There are still mysteries here. I can't get it to work for the Preset recall and store buttons - or the Amp Info button.