• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Byron

  1. On recommendation, we purchased 28 180MA Amplifiers to power 70 volt ceiling speakers in some classrooms. When the company wired the speakers in the ceiling, they terminated them in a wall outlet as RCA connections. I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions on what type of wire to use to connect to from the 180MA terminals to the wall RCA jacks. I've thought about purchasing RCA cables and removing the ends on one side to make the connection to the 180MA, but I wanted a second opinion before going through that motion 28 times. Also, is there a recommended gauge I should use for that connection cable? I believe the whole run is under 50 feet total. Thanks in advance!