The Powered by Crown app allows wireless control and monitoring of Crown Ethernet enabled devices and JBL Professional Drivepack DPDA models. Since this app uses the same protocols as HiQnet™ System Architect, users can import custom control panels from System Architect into this Powered by Crown app for added flexibility and functionality.
- Instantly connect to your Crown networked amps; just plug your amps into any wireless router, watch the amps auto-populate, and you have full control of everything
- Watch over your entire rig using your iPhone or iPad, anywhere in the venue – intuitive control panels allow you to monitor input levels, output levels, thermal conditions – anything you need
- Need to limit control or see something special? Choose any controls you want using Audio Architect custom panels; then easily import them using iTunes
- Use the app to control I-Tech HD, Macro-Tech i, and CTs (CTs requires network PIP card)
- The USBX interface allows users to access USB-enabled amplifiers like XTi2, CDi and DSi through a wired or wireless Ethernet network while monitoring and controlling those amps with Powered by Crown on your iPhone or iPad.
NOTE: Since a Wi-Fi wireless network connection is required to use this app, it is highly recommended that users set up a secure network to reduce the risk of unwanted control and monitoring of the system from others using this app.