The PIP-USP3CN module includes all of the features of the PIP-USP3 as well as integrating CobraNet transport in the same single 100-MB Ethernet connection. Signal routing is easily controlled via FREE IQWic software. The PIP-USP3CN also provides two analog audio inputs that can be configured as a redundant signal or for page-over applications. Saves audio bandwidth within the CobraNet network by providing local signal processing of the signal at the amplifier. Also features amplifier output listen bus that allows you to route the amplifier output signal back through Ethernet to a central listening position.
More information concerning CobraNet may be found at www.peakaudio.com.
Click here to open a chart showing amplifier and PIP module compatibility.
- 100Mb Ethernet single-plug solution for both CobraNet audio and TCP/IQ control and monitoring
- Analog audio inputs allow CobraNet network audio input, CobraNet audio backup, or a hardwire emergency override of CobraNet audio
- "Listen Bus" amplifier output monitor via CobraNet
- 24 bit digital to analog conversion with 32 bit, floating point DSP processing
- 64 assignable filters with 9 different filter types including all-pass filters
- Over 2 seconds of delay available per" channel
- Input compressors and output limiters for each channel
- Dual, uncorrelated noise generators for noise masking
- Sine generator
- Load supervision
- Full error reporting
- Firmware upgrades via the network
- 10 user selectable presets
- Reliable FLASH memory backup of all parameters
- Three Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications (Effective May 1, 2011 when installed into a CTs Series amplifier the warranty is extended to five years.)
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.
IQ Network Technical Info
IQ Network Products Document Library