Some applications include schools, hospitals, factories, restaurant/retail, houses of worship, fitness facilities, A/V boardrooms, prisons, and small offices. Typical uses are paging, background music, security and evacuation instructions.
The amplifiers vary in their number of inputs, number of outputs, and power range:
- 180A has 1 input and one 80W power amplifier for single-zone systems.
- 280A has 2 inputs and dual 80W power amplifiers for two-zone systems.
- 1160A has 1 input and one 160W power amplifier for single-zone systems.
- 180A, 280A and 1160A have 1 or 2 inputs, 1 or 2 amplifier output channels.
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Balanced Phoenix-type line inputs; touch-proofed screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Advanced protection system includes output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker/fuse, and thermal protection
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.
|AC Draw & Thermal Dissipation Data|
|Remote Volume Wall Controllers|
HPro Commercial Audio Catalog (7MB pdf)
Crown System Design Tools