At the heart of a Digital B-Chain™ system, the Crown DBC Network Bridge allows you to distribute multiple channels of digital audio over standard fast Ethernet hardware and cabling for use in traditional, e-cinema and d-cinema applications.
The DBC Network Bridge accepts standard analog and/or AES digital audio and CobraNet™ digital channels from other Cinema processors (Dolby®, DTS®), Cinema Servers, or Alternative Content Media Players; and bridges them to a Crown DBC network. This network is Crown’s proprietary “Single-Click” solution that provides system control, monitoring, and digital audio transport. The DBC network (fed by the DBC Bridge) distributes the digital audio and system-wide control protocol to Crown ampliﬁers. The DBC Network Bridge also provides the necessary system equalization, which is stored and recalled via a series of presets for use in both feature ﬁlm and alternative content programming.
- Accepts 8 inputs (7.1 surround) via one of the following formats: Analog, AES/EBU, or CobraNet*
- Selectable mic or line auxiliary analog XLR inputs for alternative content
- Primary and Secondary 100mb Ethernet Single-Click” connection for DBC network
- Front-panel LCD display and control functions of internal presets and system setup
- Full 32-channel CobraNet digital audio transmit/receive capability
- Enhanced matrix mixer capable of full 8x32 crosspoint matrix mixing
- 24-bit/48 kHz converters
- Studio-grade DSP with multiple filter banks for each channel (up to 256 filters)
- 32 presets, 32 scenes, and 32 events can be stored, labeled, and recalled
- Analog monitoring of cinema processor inputs, pre-amp, or post-amp signals
- Multiple-function control port for third-party automation/control
- Internal clock/calendar for scheduling events
- Auto leveling functions for dynamic volume control of auditoriums or lobby
- Ambient leveling functions for maintaining maximum signal-to-noise ratio
- Three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.
Front and Back Panel Views
(Opens a new window)
A&E Spec Sheet
IQ Network Technical Info
IQ Network Products Document Library