Crown Audio by Harman

Email to friend
* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

How do I return a microphone for factory service?

1. Go to the Crown service website at
2. Follow the instructions there. Select "Click Here to request an SRA (Service Return Authorization) number."
3. When you see the SRA, fill it out.
4. Call Crown Factory Service with the serial number of your microphone (574-294-8200). They will email you a paid ground shipping form.