Where can I get Crown mic parts and service?

I have a CM-300 that needs the foam replaced inside the windscreen and around the capsule. The original foam is rotten. Where can I get this done? Do you have the parts? Can I send it to Crown to be refurbished?
Steve Humes

Reply: Replacement parts are available in Crown's Parts Dept., and its link is below. If the parts are not available, you can send the mic to Crown's Service Department, link below.


Service Return Information: