The following is a step-by-step procedure to set up a Crown amplifier to operate in Bridge-Mono:
- Make sure the amplifier is powered down.
- Place the MODE switch (located on the back panel) in the Bridge-Mono position.
- The input connector should be inserted into channel one (leave channel two's input empty.
- Connect the speaker leads across the two red binding posts, using channel one binding post as the + (hot) connection or on CE's with Speakons across pins 1+ and 2+ on the channel one output.
- Channel one level control should be used to control level.