PIP Lite -- Integrates Ethernet-based IQ Network™ control via 100-Mb TCP/IQ protocol for digital control of analog devices. Since audio signals are not converted to digital, a larger dynamic range is possible. Digital signal control allows for error trapping and a proactive response; provides input compression, multimode average power limiting, peak power limiting, thermal limiter, clip limiting, and load monitoring. Requires FREE IQwic™ software and a computer for initial setup.
Click here to open a chart showing amplifier and PIP module compatibility.
- An IQ Network™ Programmable Input Processor with TCP/IQ (connects to an IQ System via 100 Mb Ethernet).
- Remote control and monitoring of PIP2-compatible Crown amplifiers and some PIP1.
- Can be connected to the same network used to pass CobraNet audio.
- Implements SmartAmp features: input compressors, multimode output limiters, error reporting and load monitoring.
- AUX connector configurable for AUX input, AUX output, or Listen Bus.
- Three Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications. (Effective May 1, 2011 when installed into a CTs Series amplifier the warranty is extended to five years.)
For product availability and pricing please contact your local dealer.