XTi System Architech

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 brylord

brylord
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:08 AM

I just bought the XTi 2000 and want to access the DSP with System Architech.  I installed the software but it doesn't have any XTi models listed.

What do I need to do to access the amp's DSP?

#2 Leaflock

Leaflock
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(brylord @ May 1 2006, 11:08 AM)
I just bought the XTi 2000 and want to access the DSP with System Architech.  I installed the software but it doesn't have any XTi models listed.

What do I need to do to access the amp's DSP?
View Post

You beat me to it!  It's too bad they put these on the market without the software updated.  Otherwise, it seems like a great amp.  I got the 1000.  I particularly want the software to make sure I'm locking in the clip limiter right, as I was getting some audible distortion from screaming (think hardcore or Thursday type stuff).

#3 aflint

aflint
  • Crown Staff
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 09:41 AM

The software has not been released as of yet.  It should be available by the end of this month for download.  

Once the software has been downloaded and the amplifier is connected to the computer, it will automatically update the amplifier's firmware and you will be ready to start using the software.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.  Thanks.
Andy Flint
Market Manager | Portable PA
Crown International

#4 ezmony

ezmony
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE(aflint @ May 2 2006, 09:41 AM)
The software has not been released as of yet.  It should be available by the end of this month for download. 

Once the software has been downloaded and the amplifier is connected to the computer, it will automatically update the amplifier's firmware and you will be ready to start using the software.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.  Thanks.
View Post

Hello AFlint,Will the software come in a Mac version as well as Win/PC? Thanks. huh.gif

#5 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE(ezmony @ May 8 2006, 06:52 AM)
The software has not been released as of yet.  It should be available by the end of this month for download. 

View Post

Hello AFlint,Will the software come in a Mac version as well as Win/PC? Thanks. huh.gif
View Post

The Harman Pro "System Architecture" software is a MS Windows OS platform only.
With the advent of the new Macs being dual platform with Intel chips this should not be to much of an issue in the future. smile.gif

#6 BigSkyDJ

BigSkyDJ
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 11:26 PM

Is the software available for download yet? If so or when it comes out would you put a link to it in this topic for us? Also what all software do we need to connect to this amp(XTi 1000)....will just the System Architect do? Or do we need IQwicand/or London Architect? Thanks!

#7 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE(BigSkyDJ @ May 16 2006, 11:26 PM)
Is the software available for download yet? If so or when it comes out would you put a link to it in this topic for us? Also what all software do we need to connect to this amp(XTi 1000)....will just the System Architect do? Or do we need IQwicand/or London Architect? Thanks!
View Post

In one of the previous posts you will see that Andy Flint from our marketing department said it would be the end of the month. There is supposed to be two options the fist is a scaled back version of the SA software for just the Xti/Cdi and Dsi amplifiers and the other is the SA software.

#8 BigSkyDJ

BigSkyDJ
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:33 AM

Excellent, hopefully We'll have it by the 28th, I have a gig that afternoon and would be nice to play with it a little before hand...one quick question on the SA software, can you monitor the amp with the software while you are using the amp or is it strictly for programming the DSP?

#9 gradyex

gradyex
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE(DGlass @ May 8 2006, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE(ezmony @ May 8 2006, 06:52 AM)

View Post

View Post

The Harman Pro "System Architecture" software is a MS Windows OS platform only.
With the advent of the new Macs being dual platform with Intel chips this should not be to much of an issue in the future. smile.gif
View Post

I am having lock out issues with my XTI 1000, also the fan can get real noisy at times. I hope this is addressed in the update (unfortunately I have a Mac) so it looks like I will have to borrow a PC in order to update the firmware when it comes out. unsure.gif

#10 Lex Alexander

Lex Alexander
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(DGlass @ May 17 2006, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE(BigSkyDJ @ May 16 2006, 11:26 PM)
View Post

In one of the previous posts you will see that Andy Flint from our marketing department said it would be the end of the month. There is supposed to be two options the fist is a scaled back version of the SA software for just the Xti/Cdi and Dsi amplifiers and the other is the SA software.
View Post

I recently purchased 3 xti series amps, two 1000's and one 4000. It's now the 30th, are you on track to have this release by tomorrow?

It would be a great help to have visual access to eq / filter settings.

Your response is appreciated.

#11 musicboy71

musicboy71
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:26 AM

I'm with you...getting very anxious to use the software and hope it is released soon...

#12 Lex Alexander

Lex Alexander
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE(musicboy71 @ May 30 2006, 09:26 AM)
I'm with you...getting very anxious to use the software and hope it is released soon...
View Post

You know, the funny thing is that the latest install of System Architect actually has screen shots in the help guide for the xti paramaters, but obviously it's not included in the software anywhere. Go figure?

Crown, any word on release for the proper software? Please respond with good or bad news, that way we don't have to harrass you.  biggrin.gif

#13 aflint

aflint
  • Crown Staff
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:09 PM

Hi guys,

The software is still being worked on, but we anticipate it being completed very soon.  We will definitely keep everyone posted and will provide a link to the software when it becomes available.

We are very sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience with this matter.
Andy Flint
Market Manager | Portable PA
Crown International

#14 Leaflock

Leaflock
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:06 PM

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad I've been so pleased with the amp, because I feel like I bought a new computer game rather than a $500 piece of professional equipment, with it being released incomplete and waiting for updates.