Please I want to change a new article ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hyunno

hyunno
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:11 AM

Hi.....,
I live in Dae-Jeon city, South Korea.
Because Crown k1 was out of stock in South Korea, I bought K1 from www.pssl.com in USA by vicarious execution buying of www.expo09.com on 3/22/2006.
I knew that it was a new article, But It was used article.
Also It was opened and scratched cover of top.
So that I asked www.expo09.com to sent back it, however www.expo09.com asked  me to pay buyer's expense.
High expenses....   Oh my god!
I gave up that it sent back....

Because Crown k1 was setted AC 115V(60Hz), I set it to AC 220V(60Hz) by consultation of sovico(distributor of Crown In Korea ; www.sovico.co.kr )
Maybe It's heat is over 40?.
I asked for checking sovico,  But sovico rejected because it was out of import  by sovico.

Please, I want to change a new article and receive a Data sheet(concerned Free transformer input AC voltage setting ) from Crown AudioŽ, Inc,.
I want to service by sovico within  prescription of warrnety.

My serial NO. is A455726.
Passed date was 10/24/2005 on sheet of Proof of Performance Peport.

#2 hyunno

hyunno
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

Please everyone, send to me  Data sheet(concerned Free-transformer input AC voltage setting )  
  sad.gif

#3 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:37 AM

I am sorry to say we can not help you exchange the product for new as that has to be done through the dealer. Purchasing anything internationally via on-line is always complicated. As for any international importer/distributor Sovico is not responsible to service anything that they did not import into their country. They may help you and service it but that would be their discretion and at your cost. Remember you bought a US sales product with a US warranty to have warranty in another country you need to purchase it through that countries distributor. Otherwise when the product should need servicing it would have to be returned to the country of origin for servicing.

As for Voltage conversion the K series is fairly easy to modify. A molex plug inside the amplifier would need to be changed as well as the fuse and the power cord connector.

Plugs and fuses are available for 220v, 230v and 240v operation from our Parts Department. Since you gave a range of 220-240v I would recommend using the 230v plug. If you know for sure what the voltage is, you should order the voltage plug needed.

The Moles plug and fuse part numbers for the K2 are:
................Plug...................Fuse
220v......101232-1..........A10285-26
230v......101233-1..........A10285-26
240v......101234-1..........A10285-26

These partys may be available from Sovico but again that would be their discretion as to if they want to sell them or not.

I am also attaching a document that shows the different wiring configurations of the Molex plug.

Attached Files

#4 hyunno

hyunno
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:51 PM

Hi, DGlass.
Thanks for your reply.
I have been contacted with Sovico about this difficulty.
But a service engineer(concerned k-serise) of Sovico have rejected my  requisition(checking my k1)
Can I ask Sovico to check/repair my k1 in my expense.
is it collect?????? unsure.gif

Have a nice day!

#5 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE(hyunno @ May 1 2006, 10:51 PM)
Hi, DGlass.
Thanks for your reply.
I have been contacted with Sovico about this difficulty.
But a service engineer(concerned k-serise) of Sovico have rejected my  requisition(checking my k1)
Can I ask Sovico to check/repair my k1 in my expense.
is it collect?????? unsure.gif

Have a nice day!
View Post

You can ask. But again it will be totaly their decision if they want to do anything or not with the unit.