New to the forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ezmony

ezmony
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

cool.gif Hello to All,I'm joining this forom today....just wanted to let you guys know I received my new XTI 1000 amp today.What a nice product(Crown)I purchased it from Full Compass they have a few in stock.I'm going to pick up a XTI 4000 soon. smile.gif

#2 Glenn C

Glenn C
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE(ezmony @ Apr 18 2006, 06:33 PM)
cool.gif Hello to All,I'm joining this forom today....just wanted to let you guys know I received my new XTI 1000 amp today.What a nice product(Crown)I purchased it from Full Compass they have a few in stock.I'm going to pick up a XTI 4000 soon. smile.gif
View Post

Hello,

Now that you had this amp a while, what do you think now? I was going to buy 3 XLS amps but the more I read, see and think, the more I like the XTI better. Is it white or silver, the photos give both looks in different areas? The lighter weigh is very nice also.

Thnaks,
GLENN

#3 ezmony

ezmony
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE(Glenn C @ Apr 27 2006, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE(ezmony @ Apr 18 2006, 06:33 PM)
View Post

Hello,

Now that you had this amp a while, what do you think now? I was going to buy 3 XLS amps but the more I read, see and think, the more I like the XTI better. Is it white or silver, the photos give both looks in different areas? The lighter weigh is very nice also.

Thnaks,
GLENN
View Post

Hello Glenn, The XTI appears to be a great amp at a great price.I use the amp in mono mode to drive an Accugroove El Whappo bass cabinet.I use the amps internal DSP via front panel/display.The system architect software is available for free on this site via a link on the download page.It seems the only way you can have the amp retain the user parameter settings is to use this software.Unfortunate for me,as it is not a Mac version(hopefully someday)but if you have a Win PC it should be a great way to setup and save the amps parameters in the 15 user presets.The amp is silver and light weight.I like the amp.I was gonna buy a QSC PLX 1602.But I have always perferred crowns sound over QSC.And the XTI has a better price. rolleyes.gif