Using I-Tech Bridged

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ericels

ericels
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 11:28 PM

I am using two I-Tech 8000s in bridge mode to power my subs.  I changed the selector in IQwic and wired it appropriately to the binding posts.  The system is working fine and sounds good.  My question is:  Are there any other parameters that I should change in IQwic to use bridge mode more effectively?  The meters just look strange not seeing an input signal in both channels and only seeing the load monitoring on channel 1.  I guess what I am asking is doesn't the window for each amp change to show it is in bridge mode?  Will I always see two channels of processing...just ignore channel 2?

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(ericels @ Mar 14 2006, 11:28 PM)
I am using two I-Tech 8000s in bridge mode to power my subs.  I changed the selector in IQwic and wired it appropriately to the binding posts.  The system is working fine and sounds good.  My question is:  Are there any other parameters that I should change in IQwic to use bridge mode more effectively?  The meters just look strange not seeing an input signal in both channels and only seeing the load monitoring on channel 1.  I guess what I am asking is doesn't the window for each amp change to show it is in bridge mode?  Will I always see two channels of processing...just ignore channel 2?
View Post

Sorry, The windows do not change.