Information on C-audio amp SRX3801

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xyuny

Xyuny
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 06:58 AM

Hello, I bought a second-hand amplifier C-audio SRX3801.

I would like to get the user manual end the service manual.

As C-audio has been bought by Crown (as I have been told), this is the only place to get information. The C-audio-site doesn't exist anymore. (www.c-audio.com).

Where could I get these documentation ?

Best regards,

Paul.

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:14 AM

Well your information is close. We didnít purchase C-Audio but we were purchased by Harman International that also owned C-Audio. They were dissolved a short time later and two of their amplifier lines were transferred to us which we modified, updated and rebadged as Crown. However we did not inherit all of their amplifier designs and technical information.
They did maintain a web site for technical assistance however I have checked the URL for the link, I provided in another posting, and you are correct their web site is now dead.
I regret to say that we can not assist you as we do not have any information on their products.

You might try Harman Pro UK to see if they have any contact information at:

Harman Pro UK
Cranborne House
Cranborne Road
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 3JN, UK
t: 01707 668222
f: 01707 668010
e: info@harmanprouk.com

#3 peter88

peter88
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 05:48 AM

You are in luck if you are still looking for this manual. i have several of these amps and some others, I also have service manuals for the majority of c audio product in pdf form. PM me with your e mail address.

Peter