Hi Que labels in DP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soundman5150

soundman5150
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:56 PM

hello sorry for posting in the IQwic section but could not post in the HI que.

I just downloaded ver 1.08 and the output labels for Vertec DP units do not show Low, Mid, and high is messed up with other stuff. Just wanted to point out and ask if I am doing something wrong?

#2 morenozampieri

morenozampieri
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 03:27 AM

Hi,
it seems that if you choose "Restore Default Settings" from "Edit" in the VT DP control panel, the label are restored. So you can do this the first time you define the device.
Hope this helps.
Bye.
Ing. Moreno Zampieri
Audio Equipment S.r.l.
Via Don Minzoni, 17- 20052 Monza (MI) - ITALY
Phone: +39.(0)39.21.22.207
Fax: +39.(0)39.21.40.011
moreno.zampieri@audioequipment.it
Audio Equipment Srl

#3 soundman5150

soundman5150
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:18 PM

It did help with the Low, Mid and High names. I find this only to happen on the CN units. Also I opened the control panel for the 4882 it said it was a 4882 but had Low, Mid and High controls. Again this only on the CN models. Also the labels "vt4888- offline" does not use even after the defualt settings reset. And again this in only the CN models.

I have suggestion too for Hi que designers. it would be nice to upgrade firmware with out connecting to the unit or deleting and adding new unit. Like you have to with IQ wic. I know that you would have to upgrade the firmware to the unit for programming setting up would be nice to right click on unit and tell it that is is different firmware