Security Covers for CTS amps

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rclynch

rclynch
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:54 PM

blink.gif I am working on a consultant job where several models of CTS amps are used (no PIP cards).

The spec calls for security covers.  I can't find any to fit.  Obviously all I need is to lock out the ON/OFF button.

Can anyone offer suggestions???????

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

I can't say that I know of anyone who makes security cover specifically for the CTs amplifiers. You might try leaving a rack space between each amp so a standard vented security cover can go over. Middle Atlantic does make vented security covers but I don't know if they would fit.
Most systems, I have seen, where that much security is need use a lockable vented front panel door for the rack. If a lockable door is good enough for the back why not the front? biggrin.gif

#3 rclynch

rclynch
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ Dec 6 2005, 05:14 PM)
I can't say that I know of anyone who makes security cover specifically for the CTs amplifiers. You might try leaving a rack space between each amp so a standard vented security cover can go over. Middle Atlantic does make vented security covers but I don't know if they would fit.
Most systems, I have seen, where that much security is need use a lockable vented front panel door for the rack. If a lockable door is good enough for the back why not the front? biggrin.gif
View Post

#4 rclynch

rclynch
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:29 PM

David - greetings (Rusty - from the Borgata)

If we had the space, having 1RU above and below the amp or amps will allow the MAP cover to work, but we do not have that luxury everywhere.  The door idea does not work either for various reasons.

I'll keep trying.