CM-311A

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sgaum

sgaum
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:43 AM

Hi. Can somebody please recommend to me a wireless package that includes the CM-311A mic, a bodypack transmitter, and a reciever. I can buy them all separately, I just need somebody to recommend what brand and model. I'm not good at modding the cords or anything, so if there is a pre-configured pack, that would be great.

Also, where could I buy it? I can't seem to find any Crown dealers in Toronto, Canada.

Your help is much appreciated!

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:54 AM

The standard CM-311AE comes with bare wires to be connected to the transmitter of your choice. A tech note comes with the microphone explaining the wiring of the microphone. The main things to take into consideration is the CM-311AE needs a three wire transmitter connection (the cheaper two wire models will not work) and 3-9 volts bias available from the transmitter.

If you are not handy with a soldering iron the CM-311AE can be ordered as a model CM311AEAKGS60 for AKG transmitters, CM311AEAT for Audio Technica transmitters, CM311AESH for Shure Transmitters, CM311AETL for Telex/EV transmitters. smile.gif

Other than the above it would be a matter of the features you like in a transmitter/receiver and the amount of money you have to spend. smile.gif

#3 sgaum

sgaum
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ Nov 14 2005, 09:54 AM)
The standard CM-311AE comes with bare wires to be connected to the transmitter of your choice. A tech note comes with the microphone explaining the wiring of the microphone. The main things to take into consideration is the CM-311AE needs a three wire transmitter connection (the cheaper two wire models will not work) and 3-9 volts bias available from the transmitter.

If you are not handy with a soldering iron the CM-311AE can be ordered as a model CM311AEAKGS60 for AKG transmitters, CM311AEAT for Audio Technica transmitters, CM311AESH for Shure Transmitters, CM311AETL for Telex/EV transmitters. smile.gif

Other than the above it would be a matter of the features you like in a transmitter/receiver and the amount of money you have to spend. smile.gif
View Post

I don't have alot of money to spend. How can I order the packages? Directly from Crown? Does Crown ship to Canada?

#4 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(sgaum @ Nov 22 2005, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE(DGlass @ Nov 14 2005, 09:54 AM)

View Post

I don't have alot of money to spend. How can I order the packages? Directly from Crown? Does Crown ship to Canada?
View Post

We do not sell packages of the microphone with a transmitter/receiver. We only manufacture the microphone. You will need to pick out and purchase the transmitter/receiver of your choice, making sure it is a 3 wire system. Then order the microphone from you local Crown dealer with either the end to match your transmitter or bare wired for someone to put on a mating connector for you.

Our Distributor for Canada is Soundcraft Canada they will be able to direct you to a Crown Dealer there in Toronto.

Soundcraft Canada
9629 Clement, LaSalle
Quebec, Canada H8R 4B4
PH: 514-595-3966
FAX: 514-595-3970