Studio reference 110v-220 v

2 replies to this topic

#1 matsj

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:40 PM

Hello outhere, i became member today at this forum and im from Sweden.

Im looking for Studio reference amplifiers most model 1. But in sweden i cant find any eccept new ones (VERY expensive  mad.gif ). So now i wonderer if its easy to change the us 110v model to 220v model ?

Im building a home cinema with 5x2" horndrivers, in fronts and center i have 2x15" and for rears 1x15". As subs i have 4x18" drivers so it rocks pretty well  biggrin.gif .

Regards mats

#2 DGlass



  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:57 AM

The SR-1 can be voltage converted by moving a few jumpers, changing the power plug and replacing the Amplifiers Circuit breaker.

I am attaching a .pdf of the page in the Service Manual that explains the procedure.

The Circuit Breaker (Crown Part # C10193-8) can be purchased through your distributer or directly from the Crown Parts Department by contacting bprice@crownintl.com .

Attached Files

#3 matsj

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:34 AM


That sounds very good too me  smile.gif . Thanks DGlass.

Regards mats