1 reply to this topic

#1 CoreBusinessSolutions

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:04 PM

Newbee to this forum. I have a question regarding some Crown Amplifiers. What are the replacement models for Crown models Comptech210, Comptech410, MacroTech 24x6, Microtech 600x9, and Microtech 1200x2? Please advise.
Thanks in advance!

#2 DGlass



  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:07 AM

Replacements for the CT series amplifiers is the CTs series.
As for the MT series we recommend the Xs series.
There are no replacement for the Macrotech MA24x6 or the 36x12. However an I-Tech amplifier can have the output dialed back on one side by using the Average Power Limiter and the Peak Voltage Limiter.