• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 steve_sternick

steve_sternick
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:12 PM

Greeting all!
I have been looking for a PSL-2  or SL-2 for what seems like forever now and if anyone has one that they would part with, I would be in your debt.

I have had at least 3 in my life time and for one reason or another through a trade of some other pice of gear or a move from NY to Miami (you know how things get "lost" in a move  huh.gif) .

Please  help if you can, Thanks smile.gif

#2 tvr

tvr
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:00 AM

Hi Steve

Sorry I can't help you as I have only just aquired mine from work when we closed down the factory!

However I have been looking for relevant documentation but so far have not found much.  Apart from the Quick Ref. on this site there does not seem to be much around.  I have figured out the controls (not exactly rocket science) and got it fired up with the D-150A SII that came with it.  

It sounds great as you no doubt know but some of the switches are noisy particularly the rumble filter and need a clean which is why I am looking for a service manual so I don't break it!

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Trevor

#3 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:43 AM

That last place I heard of having any was Canal Hifi in New York City. That was several years ago though but you never know.............. smile.gif