25 replies to this topic

#16 stanley

stanley

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

i hope  tracker module   is not 2 expensive   because   in  europe  is  prices  for parts  sky high

#17 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:27 AM

Good going!

A.

#18 stanley

stanley

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

very bad  crown  support   and service  in  europe     i did contact   crown  repair centres   in  uk  and  czech  republic     and  i didn  get  any reply  from them  :wacko:  

#19 stanley

stanley

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

hi   im  back  again      any  idea   how   to set  bias ?     and  what  is  the  latest  firmware   for  xti  4000 and xti 6000    and where  to download    hiqnet   link  is not works    thank u very much

#20 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Hello Stanley,

The bias situation with the XTi module is very rugged. I don't verify bias on XTI amps at all.

Alain

#21 stanley

stanley

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

ok  thank  u    very  much     u help  me   so much      amp  is  running   like a  clock   thank u :rolleyes:

#22 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:59 PM

Glad to have been of service!

Alain

#23 Govind

Govind
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

hi,
im new to the forums, first time im having problems with my crown. i bought two XTI4000 in 2012. both have worked well since, i use them both for recreational purposes. recently i powered up both and sound came out only one. the amp powers up, i hear the relays click but no sound comes out. the signal LED blinks. i opened it up and the LED on the mainboard next to the oscillator blinks roughly every second. any way to tell whats going on here? the amp was used to play four 6" eighteen sound for hi mid in 4ohm stereo, the DSP off. all help will be thankful.

#24 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

I'm not sure I understand all you're describing :

Power up : Relays click and 'heartbeat' monitor should light up (constant), for about 10 seconds (fw. 1.1.1.5 +) and then, will start to flash at about .5 to 1Hz (as you mention). If the heartbeat is beating (flashing), the amp should be able to deliver sound.
Verify the display module : the display module's connector should be whitish not grey; Do you still have backlight on the display? Also, Ready indicators should be lit.
If you have a grey display module connector and no backlight, then I suggest to replace the display module.
Verify the other amp's display module : If the connector is also grey, then I would suggest to replace this module too.
Note : Since you have a good display with the second unit, it shouldn't be hard to swap the whole front assembly from one unit to the other.

A good display module should have p/n 138911-5; Other than this p/n, replace display module.

Regards,

Alain

#25 Govind

Govind
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

Hi,
I swapped out the working front module from the working unit into the no sound one and still no sound at the output. I placed the suspected front module into the working unit and it worked. Both modules are whitish in color. I left the suspected module in the working unit. In the other unit with no sound at the output, the led flashes as you described, I'm clueless as Whats happening here. I verified signal and cables and the speaker all are working with the other unit.i have backlight, and the ready light lights. The signal light flashes with signal but no sound.

#26 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:26 AM

This is a long shot : Can you re-select the DSP OFF preset? It is possible that the current 'working' preset may have been corrupted and may need to be recalled. The XTI 'loads' a preset in memory and operates on the copy in the controller's working memory.

A.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xti 4000