• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moe360

moe360
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

THANKS FOR ALLOW ME TO POST AND TRY TO FIND SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM:
I AM USING A DRIVERACK PA TO SET MY PA, 2 WAY BUT AFTER I DO THE SET UP ONE OF MY CHANELS ON MY LOWS AMP, DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, MEANING THAT MY VOLUME IS TO LOW ; YOU CAN HEAR VERY LITTLE .
COULD THIS BE A PROBLEM WITH MY DBX DRIVERACK?, O MAYBE ON MY XTI 4002, HOW CAN I RESET MY XTI 4002?
I will appreciate any suggestions and comments from anyone.

#2 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Hello Moe,

(I assume that you have selected a specific or 'current' preset on the 4002 for your speakers.)
If you're not in DSP OFF (on the XTI4002), reload the 'current' preset [into the working memory]. If the symptom should disappear, then it may be a case of a corrupted working memory. Reloading the 'current' preset cleared the corruption. If the symptom persists, try the DSP OFF setting. If you still have the same issue, then read further. If the symptom should disappear then it may be a 'corrupted' preset issue.

What happens when you reverse the input connections? Does the fault appear to switch to the other side? If the fault switches sides, then it could be a Driverack issue.
What happens when you reverse the output connections to the speakers? Does the fault appear to go to the other side? If not, then it may be a speaker issue.

Hope this helps!

Alain