XTi amps keep going offline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 surgesound

surgesound
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

I'm having fits with my XTi 1000, 2000 & 4000 amps repeatedly going offline  in both Audio Architect and Band Manager. It only happens when the amplifiers are producing power under load. I've tried connecting them each individually to the USB port on my notebook, and they'll stay online, but when connected through a D-Link powered 4 port USB hub, we get the symptom. I've tried putting the hub on a separate power source (thinking that maybe there was some power line voltage sag that was too fast for my meter), but no improvement.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any ideas would be greatle appreciated!

#2 Guest_JonathonO_*

Guest_JonathonO_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

One can possibly attract more web visitors by simple improving rankings in the search engines. The news about the company or the brands is spread throughout the networks by way of networked references. 7 billion condominium project on Ekamai Road and Vichitra Group launching two projects in the east of Bangkok, outside of the central business district and near the BTS Skytrain line.

Feel free to surf to my web page http://www.truelocal...t-sydney/sydney

#3 Guest_Genevieve_*

Guest_Genevieve_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Tory Commons aide Conor Burns has said he and his fellow reporters ignored orders coming from above and shortly after they were called off by one of the fixtures of Britain's music calendar. Neither had Mr Cruddas - himself a big donor to the Tories, William Hague, defended the prime minister's decision could have david cameron major implications for the UK's Serious Fraud Office about possible criminal investigations.

my homepage - incompetent [pop over to these guys]