• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 piruloy2k

piruloy2k
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hi Team;
I have a XTI 2000 no power on, completely dead. Is under warranty but I have a lot of parties to do on this holidays.
I already disconnect all speaker cables, and also the power cord and try, but no luck.
I have another XTi2000 unit and works OK.
Both of them have only 15 months with me.
Is there is a way I can verify any fuse prior to send it to repair.??
I cant find any outside fuse on it, and I dont want to open the case to avoid loose warranty.
What are my options?

Carlos Brea
Puerto Rico

#2 Tom Lureman

Tom Lureman

Network Newbie

• Admin
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hi, the first thing to do is enter your serial number in here.
http://crownaudio.com/ca2010/index.htm

If your amp could be affected you will need to contact Villa Music World below for warranty repair.

Villa Music World
1853 Ponce de Leon Ave
Santurce, Puerto Rico
PH: 787-727-5000
FAX: 787-728-8848
E-Mail: villamus@prtc.net

#3 Steve.C

Steve.C
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Ok my XTi 2000 amp is also dead. Saturday (4/14/12) it was working fine but i took it out of the rack as I didnt need the amp at the gig (my buddy took his XTi 4002). Today Monday I dusted it off, put it back in the rack and plugged it in and now it wont turn on. Its out of warranty so I opened it up and i hear a buzzing noise around the fuse area. My amp was manufactured back in 2007 so i don't think its the power supply. Hopefully its just the fuse but if anybody have an idea of what it could be, please let me know. Thanks

#4 joust

joust

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Steve, it could still be a psu issue. Have the amp checked up with a service center. Alain