• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:26 AM

Today is my last day with Crown. It's been a great tour!  I've learned a heck of a lot from you all and hope it's been good for you too.  Like any technical pursuit, there are at least as many ways of doing pro audio right as there are doing it wrong.  So learn 'em all and do it your own darn way.  Tom L. will be doing it his way and taking care of the forum from here...

All the Best, KH.

#2 Deromax

Deromax

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

Thanks Kevin!  Good luck in the pursuit of your career at some other new  place!  smile.gif

#3 Mctwins

Mctwins

Power User

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

Hi

I've been enjoying your input and help. Sadly you have to leave Crown but I wich you good luck.
Thanks for everything.

#4 dbl26

dbl26
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Kevin, I appreciate the fact that when I needed your assistance on the phone you really cared, enjoyed giving assistance, and were willing to let me ask all the questions I needed to without making me feel as if I were bothering you........this is what happened to me on another "pro audio" website that "welcomed" phone calls from customers. Setting up my drumset system was not an easy task, and you guided me through it. Thank you very much for that, and know that you having pride in your proffession showed, and is appreciated ! Because of your attitude, I have fully enjoyed my amp and my newly found CROWN experience, and will continue to deal with crown when needing more items, and will recommend crown. Incase you didn't know that the "little things mean a lot", to some people, well now you do ! Take care.......double26x24 !