Crown XTi 1002 and JBL JRX115

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glock20

glock20
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

I'm trying to load the custom tunings for my JRX115 speakers to my XTi 1002 amplifier, but Band Manager doesn't support the XTi2 amps and System Architect doesn't support the JRX speakers.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
David

#2 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

I don't think there are any XTi02 presets available from JBL yet.  There are, however, presets for the old XTi for JRX, which end up in the Harman Pro folder of My Documents.  You can manually drag an old XTi into your venue screen and load a device file.  Then just transcribe the settings into your XTi02.  The settings are all visible, unlike in iTech/JBL presets.

I don't think there is much in those device files other than xovers.

#3 glock20

glock20
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE(Kevin Heber @ Aug 23 2011, 03:58 PM) View Post
I don't think there are any XTi02 presets available from JBL yet.  There are, however, presets for the old XTi for JRX, which end up in the Harman Pro folder of My Documents.  You can manually drag an old XTi into your venue screen and load a device file.  Then just transcribe the settings into your XTi02.  The settings are all visible, unlike in iTech/JBL presets.

I don't think there is much in those device files other than xovers.

Thanks, that worked. And you were right, there isn't much in there other than a high pass LR 24 at 51.55 and a single EQ out, Q4 F3.14kHz -1.5dB.

At least I learned a little more about the software.  smile.gif