• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SoundsFamiliar

SoundsFamiliar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hi Guys,
A quick question...  I just purchased 4 XTI 4000's to run in Bridged Mono on 2 JBL VRX 932's(8ohm) over 2 custom 2x18's (4ohm).  When wiring with speakons, and using the internal crossover function, the manual states that the sub output comes from channel 1 (1+/2+).  What do I do about the top cabs?  Is this something that can be addressed with the band manager software, and if so, should I use the crossover function on the sub amps, and run the top amps in normal bridge mode then set a HPF on the tops, or is there a way to change the signal that comes from output 1 from sub to hi?

#2 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:08 PM

If you want a crossover (highpass) on the tops AND do bridge-mono, you'll need to use Band Manager or System Architect to set that up.  Unfortunately you can't set a highpass on Ch1 or bridged mode using the front panel.

#3 Argirios

Argirios
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE(Kevin Heber @ Aug 11 2011, 01:08 PM) View Post
If you want a crossover (highpass) on the tops AND do bridge-mono, you'll need to use Band Manager or System Architect to set that up.  Unfortunately you can't set a highpass on Ch1 or bridged mode using the front panel.

?????????,??? ????? ?????? ???????. ??? XTI-2000 ??? 2 MRX-515. ??? ??? ?????? ???????, ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? DSP ? ??? CROSSOVER??

#4 Kevin Heber

Kevin Heber

Power User

• Crown Staff
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

No, no adjustment is necessary on the crossover to drive the MRX-515's.  However, the amp will run a bit better if you put a highpass filter at 50Hz or so and let your subwoofer handle the low bass.