• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 f.voiffray

f.voiffray
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

Dear Group,

Imagine that a "speaker cabinet manufacturer", or distributor want to include specific presets on a Iteq's amp's system....Could you discribe us the way to :

- Protect Presets (contents) from being seen or/and Modified (could be delays, eq's points, crossover etc...)

- Imagine now that an hire company wants to use generic amp's rack's for differents sound systems and will include PRESETS on those amp's, is it a way to restrict the access to the amp's to the only PRESETS recall, without the possibility to modify the sensitivity, access to eq's, crossover, delays, limiters.. etc...?

all the best
tongue.gif fr

#2 DGlass

DGlass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE(f.voiffray @ May 15 2005, 10:24 AM)
Dear Group,

Imagine that a "speaker cabinet manufacturer", or distributor want to include specific presets on a Iteq's amp's system....Could you discribe us the way to :

- Protect Presets (contents) from being seen or/and Modified (could be delays, eq's points, crossover etc...)

- Imagine now that an hire company wants to use generic amp's rack's for differents sound systems and will include PRESETS on those amp's, is it a way to restrict the access to the amp's to the only PRESETS recall, without the possibility to modify the sensitivity, access to eq's, crossover, delays, limiters.. etc...?

all the best
tongue.gif fr
View Post

Password security for the I-Techs was explained in a previous posting called “lockout options”. smile.gif

#3 Schmuck

Schmuck

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(DGlass @ May 16 2005, 09:12 AM)
QUOTE(f.voiffray @ May 15 2005, 10:24 AM)
Dear Group,

all the best
tongue.gif fr
View Post

Password security for the I-Techs was explained in a previous posting called “lockout options”. smile.gif
View Post

click here for my post

I think we might be searching for some of the similar answers cool.gif

Dave